Monday, November 1, 2010

Attention

Hey guys,


Rob has given me the privilege to bore you all with some of my knowledge and ever-growing knowledge on a variety of topics within the realm of nutrition.


There has been alot going on at our box these days and it is extremely exciting! I was fortunate enough to gather the finals measurements on a few of our members for the Paleo challenge and I must say the results are incredible. You guys are truly understanding the power of choosing the right foods and fully taking advantage of it as well.


Feel free to use this blog as an opportunity to ask any questions that deal with nutrition. There are no dumb questions, any question is a good question. I will do my best to address the issues and I know each member of our staff is very knowledgeable, so they can be of assistance as well.


Keep working hard both in and out of the gym. Remember, exercise is important but nutrition is critical. Train hard and live smart. See you guys soon.


-Aja

4 comments:

  1. Uh oh.. Rob let me join in on this thing too. I'll be sure to bore ya if Aja fails to do his job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess Ryan! Two boring heads are better than one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU CAN'T OUTTRAIN BAD NUTRITION!

    And, if the boys do a terrible job, no worries- I shall step up and take the rein ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all this awesome information!!
    Eva

    ReplyDelete